1.13.2009

Two Steps Back, One Step Forward

Yeah, I know...It's supposed to be the other way around. I stopped the running effort for a couple of reasons that I won't bother detailing here, but the important thing is that this blog is going to turn into a different kind of diary.

The new year brought a renewed sense of determination...

today is day 1 of WW. I'm starting at 227.8 lbs., which is just totally ridiculous. When I watch The Biggest Loser and I see girls that weigh that much, I don't see myself looking like them. I guess I really do. So, it was an eye opener to see that number being written down on the sheet of paper. Ugh. I guess I have my work cut out for me.

Some things to motivate me if I need inspiration:
Mike's "oh, my God...she's huge!" reaction to the girls when they weigh in on TBL
Carl's Cameron Manheim comment
The fact I couldn't find a picture (or take a picture) of myself that I wanted to post on my FB page.
My extra chin that appears in every picture I see of myself
Nicholas

We're going to be starting a c25k program here at work, so that'll work it's way back into the writings.

No comments: