8.04.2013

It's a mental f*ck fest.

"Hit snooze." "Hit snooze again." "I have to pee" "Now that you're up, you should go." "Just a few more minutes of sleep." "okay...it's no or never. Get your lazy ass out of bed." shoes on, keys and water in hand....in the car, driving to the greenway. "You're going to suck today." "No, really...you're going to suck." "You're tired, you're sore from putting that furniture together, you have a throbbing headache. Yeah, you're going to suck." "Maybe you should just walk it today." "As long as you walk it, then you can count it as exercise." "But, walking is so boring. Running will go faster." car parked, fast walk to the start of greenway. "Okay, run for five minutes, then walk...then, do it again." "Run five minutes, then walk, then go back to the 200 steps for the rest." "How long have I been running? Damn..2.5 minutes. Are you freakin' kidding me? This does suck." "okay, five minutes. i did it. Let's keep going." Ran five minutes, then walking/running the 200 step method for the rest...on final stretch. "I think I'll just walk the rest of the way, I'm beat." "But, if I run, I'll get done faster." "Keep it up." Wow. I did it. "Good girl." "I'm proud of you."

No comments: