2.22.2009

I wonder...

So, this week is going to be an interesting one. I did well on the scale last week, so I guess I'm anticipating a less than exciting result this week. Especially when you add in the fact that we went to Melting Pot on Friday and I went out with the girls last night. I did as well as I could at both of those places, but I'd be fooling myself if I said I thought the numbers would be good.

I'm tired today and for the first time, I'm craving really bad food...candy...KFC...ice cream...french fries. I just don't trust myself around that stuff yet, but the cravings are awful. I've tried to distract myself, but I'm not doing so well with that today.

Maybe writing this will help. So, at 10.4 pounds, I haven't lost enough that anyone notices yet. I've noticed in small, subtle ways:
My brown boots are easier to zip up
My rings fit more loosely
My jeans, although I'm far from going down a size, are definitely looser and fit well right out of the dryer. By the end of the day, they're stretched out and feel too big.
I can button up my green jacket again, which hasn't happened for a while.
My knee doesn't hurt nearly as bad as it used to

I need to keep a running list like this so I can remind myself of how far I've come. Even if it doesn't seem that way to others.

No comments: