3.24.2009

Long Time, No Write

It's been quite a while since I last wrote and I'm not sure why it's been so long. First, I got really sick and missed a few days of work...I had jury duty...then, work was really busy. I guess that's my excuse. Honestly, I just haven't had much to say.


I went almost two weeks without running, but surprised myself when I started back by running further and longer than I ever have! 31 minutes and around 2.25 miles. I was feeling pretty smug and full of myself until I went running with folks from work. We went on the cross country trails here at the college (whose stupid idea was that? Uh, mine, I think...) The hills just about kicked my ass. Seriously. I had to stop after around 15 minutes, walk around 45 seconds, and then start back. It was so hard, I thought I was going to die! Haha. So, not my best running day (right on the heels of my BEST running day). Oh, well...I'm a work in progress, I suppose.


Weight-wise, I'm doing fine. I passed my first milestone (15 pounds) and as a reward, went online and bought wii fit! Hasn't arrived yet, but I can't wait! I missed last week's weigh in because I was out sick, but weighed at home and was down around 2 pounds. Today, I was down a little more, so I'm feeling pretty good about things!

Start 227.8
Current 210

Total 17.8

No comments: