3.03.2009

Weigh In and Running

I can't believe I didn't do an entry on Saturday, when I went out and ran for 20 minutes without stopping! I know, to runners...that doesn't sound like much. And I'm slow as hell...I only ran 1.36 miles in that span of time. But, I did it. I did it. I almost burst into tears afterwards, I was so proud of myself. Tonight, I try for 22.

I fell .2 pounds short of being able to go out and buy my wii fit, darn it. Next week, I guess. I still had a pretty good week and was really doubting myself as I stood on the scale. I'm pretty proud of the fact that I have lost every single week. Sometimes not much, but a little bit every week.

Another first this week...I've had several people tell me they can tell I've lost weight. I've been waiting for that! :)

Start 227.8
Current 213.2

Total 14.6

No comments: