5.18.2009

Nervous

Tomorrow is the first day of a new 17 week session of WW at work. Assuming, we have two additional people sign up...in order for us to get the group off the ground, we need to have 15 people. As of today, we only had 13 confirmed, but two more said they'd be there. If those two people don't show up, check in hand, they'll cancel the session.

I'm nervous. I'm nervous because I REALLY want to get another session going. I lost around 25 pounds in the last 17 week session and the convenience of having it during lunch time at the office is HUGE for me. It makes me follow through and it's convenient to have it at lunch instead of trying to find time in the evenings during the week to get over there. I'm nervous because it's been two weeks since our last meeting and I have no idea how I've done. I don't think I've gained any weight, but I really don't think I've lost either. Which just illustrates that much more why I need these sessions. I'm not nearly as effective on my own. Especially with the running hiatus. The calf issue has really put a cramp (haha...pardon the pun) in my exercise efforts. I know I need to find another aerobic outlet if I can't run, but I can't think of anything appealing that doesn't hurt my leg. I hate to swim. Bike riding isn't nearly as convenient. I love the ease of throwing on my running shoes and walking out the front door. It just works for me. Even walking is tough on my leg right now.

So, here I am a bundle of nerves. Wish me luck.

No comments: